Saturday, March 25, 2017

YOUR CONTACT PERSON IN LOMBOK ISLAND

Auf Deutsch?

Dear readers!

My name is Iwan Kurniawan. Or just call me Iwan. I was born in Lombok and growing up in Lombok and Jawa. After finishing my senior high school in Lombok in 1987, I went to Jawa to study paedagogic in IKIP Yogyakarta.
During my study I started to work for one travel agent in 1991 in Yogyakarta, Zentral Jawa. I worked as a tour guide in this town. I was taking care of many guests that mostly come from Germany. I liked this job very much. In Yogyakarta you can visit the very popular Buddhish Tempel Borobudur. It takes only one hour drive from Yogyakarta to Borobudur in Central Jawa. The hindu Tempel Prambanan is not far away from the town. It takes only around 20 minutes from Yogyakarta to Prambanan. You may not miss the Sultan palace. There is an interresting story about the Palace and this is the highlights of your visit in the town.
After 5 years of doing this job I then started doing it at the bigger area. I had to pick up the guests at the busy town of Jakarta and then took them to the excursion through the whole island of Jawa from west to the east. It took every time about two weeks to complete the journey. The trip ended in Surabaya or in the island of Gods Bali.
The tour started in Jakarta, capital city of Indonesia. I picked up the guests at the airport in Jakarta and stayed there over night. The next day we go to Bogor to visit the botanical garden and in the afternoon proceed to Bandung passing the tea plantation in Puncak. In Bandung we visited the  Mount Tangkuban Perahu and the Angklung performance. Angklung is a very unique music instruments made of bamboos which you can see only at the gallery of Pak Ujo. The next day we took a train passing the beautiful sceeneries of mountains, rice fields and villages in Jawa to Yogyakarta. In East Jawa you can visit the very popular Mount Bromo to see the most beautiful sunrise in Jawa. The sand sea is amazing! There is a lot of things you can experience in Jawa as well!
Having experienced a lot of things in tourism in Jawa I then have to move to Bali after finishing my study in Yogyakarta in 1994. Bali is the main tourists destination in Indonesia. Fine! I worked in Bali for some travel agencies. There was a lot of more to do there. I had to accompany costumers on flight trips starting from Bali to Lombok, East Jawa, Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Borneo or East Kalimantan, Sulawesi or Celebes to Toraja and finally back to Bali. I used to work as a cruise ship director of a small cruise ship called Baruna Explorer. The ship trip started in Bali to Lombok, Sumbawa, Bima, Labuhan Bajo in Flores to visit Komodo island and at last to Maumere in East Flores. In Flores the road was still in bad condition. We had to drive along the bad road from Maumere in Flores to the mount Kelimutu. There are beautiful three colour lakes there. The cruise ship Baruna Explorer had only 13 cabins for only 26 passangers.
After some years I have to change my job and moved to hotel as guests relation officer in Melia Bali hotel in Bali. Two years later I worked for a big travel agent in Bali as a trip advisor for guests from Canada and United States untill the year 2011 and now privately in Lombok. I like this job very much.
Since I am living now in Lombok and doing everything privately I would like to offer you an affordable transport and tours service at only from US$ 75.00 for two persons per day. You are going to have an English speaking driver and you can make your own program. Transport service from airport to your hotel in Lombok or from your hotel to the airport will cost you only from US$ 25.00 for two persons.
To find some interresting itineraries in Lombok you can click here.

See you in Lombok!
Best regards
Your English Speaking Driver in Lombok
Iwan Kurniawan
WhatssApp +6281805559594
eMail: iwan.manyong@gmail.com

More Informations:
Hotel in Lombok
Indonesian attractions and round trip


No comments:

Post a Comment